Whether you are a neat freak or live in a comfortable pigsty, spring cleansingis commonly still an enormous undertaking, if only because you’ve such high expectations for yourself. The dusting, sweeping, scrubbing, spraying and organizing could be daunting, but it may well even be fun — and super satisfying whenever you’re done. These spring cleansing memes capture the dread, excitement and exhaustion related to sprucing up your space to organize for warmer weather. Placed on your favorite playlist, get your favorite scented soaps and cleaners and prepare to enjoy your good clean fun.
Spring Cleansing Memes
1. We support realism in terms of spring cleansing.
2. Your work won’t ever be done. Don’t put undue pressure on yourself!
3. You do not need friends like this!
4. They’ve such a leisurely existence.
5. Nobody shall enter until the ground polish dries.
Related: Ready, Set, Clean! 10 Printable Spring Cleansing Checklists to Whip Your House Into Shape
6. Touch nothing!
7. Is there anything more satisfying? (And loud?)
8. That is what happens when every part sparks joy.
9. It’s much easier to whistle whilst you work whenever you’re delegating all of your tasks to woodland creatures.
10. *sees a single speck of dust*
Related: 11 Spring Cleansing Products That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier
11. Procrastinators, unite!
12. To be fair, in the event you live in a mansion, you may probably afford a maid.
13. Justice for JC Chasez.
14. The hills are alive with screams of frustration.
15. Decluttering is sweet for the soul.
Related: These 50 Best Decluttering Suggestions will Help You Get Organized at Last!
16. Consider spring cleansing as doing a solid on your future self.
17. Do that while they’re in school!
18. Someone call A&E!
19. Next spring, perhaps!
(scroll to maintain reading)
20. Absolute bane of our existence.
Related: Get Your Home Organized (and Decluttered) With Suggestions from The Home Edit Organizing Gurus
21. Do not forget to do your emotional spring cleansing, too.
22. We promise it gets higher!
23. Guilty as charged.
24. Earth signs, we see you.
25. Want your kids to wash? Don’t ask!
Related: 100 Inspiring Marie Kondo Quotes About Organizing, Decluttering & Gratitude
26. We feel so seen.
27. Bring on the cobwebs … in about six months.
28. The struggle is totally real.
29. What weird stuff have you ever found lodged in yours?
30. For those who do not have that one friend, you are that one friend.
Next, get inspired to spring clean and declutter with these great books.