Knock, knock. Who’s there? Adore. Adore who? Adore you, mommy!
Motherhood is difficult. Sure, it’s probably the most rewarding positions we mothers will ever have, but sometimes we just need to laugh in order that we don’t cry. And because it just so happens, there are many jokes and puns which are sure to make any mom smile!
In honor of Mother’s Day, we have now rounded up a set of 120 mom jokes which are sure to place a smile in your mother’s face. This list has you covered with kid-friendly knock, knock jokes, clever one-liners, tongue-in-cheek mom puns, and silly Q&A jokes that any mom will love. (Like these mom memes—they’re funny because they’re true!).
Take a gander at our list of 120 jokes about mom and pick your favorite wisecracks to share with mom over brunch. There are many jokes that the children will have the ability to incorporate in a hand-made Mother’s Day card and even some hilarious quips that will be perfect to make use of as a Mother’s Day Instagram caption for a family photo in honor of Mom on her special occasion.
120 Funny Mom Jokes
1. “It’s spicy” is a universal mom code for “I don’t wish to share.”
2. Son: “Mom, can I even have $20?”
Mom: “Does it appear like I’m product of money?”
Son: “Well, is not that what M-O-M stands for?”
3. What sort of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? Mums.
4. What did the child corn say to the mama corn? Where’s Pop-corn?
5. What did the panda give his mommy? A bear hug.
6. Don’t get up mom! There are at the very least seven species that eat their young. Your mom could also be one among them.
7. Why is a pc so smart? Since it listens to its motherboard.
8. Why did they need to rush the mommy rattlesnake to the doctor? She bit her tongue!
9. Why did the mommy cat wish to go bowling? She was an alley cat.
10. Why did the cookie cry? Because his mother was a wafer so long!
11. Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom? Because she left the phone off the hook.
12. What are the three quickest ways to spread a rumor? The web, telephone, and telling your mom.
13. Why is Mother’s Day before Father’s Day? So the children can spend all their Christmas money on mom.
14. What makes more noise than a toddler jumping on mommy’s bed? Two children jumping on mommy’s bed!
15. I asked a police recruit during an exam, “What would you do when you needed to arrest your individual mother?”
He said, “Call for backup.”
16. What color flowers do mama cats prefer to get? Purrrrrrrple flowers.
17. Cleansing with kids in the home is like brushing your teeth with Oreos.
18. What do you call a brief mom? A mini-mum.
19. I purchased my mom a mug that claims, “Blissful Mother’s Day from the World’s Worst Son”.
I forgot to mail it but I feel she knows.
20. What did the lazy boy say to his mom on Mother’s Day when she was about to do the dishes? “Calm down mom… you possibly can just do them within the morning.”
21. What sweets do astronaut mothers like? Mars bars.
22. I don’t wish to sleep like a baby. I need to sleep like my husband.
23. How do you retain little cows quiet, so their mommy can sleep late? Use the moooooote button.
24. There are two amounts of pasta mothers are good at cooking:
Not enough and enough for 3,000 people.
Related: 100 Blissful Mother’s Day Messages
25. Mom: “Have a look at that child over there; he’s not misbehaving.”
Son: “Possibly he has good parents then!”
26. What did the mama tomato say to the child tomato? Catch up!
27. Mommy: “Mommy will give it some thought!”
Narrator: “Mommy never thought of it. She knew it was ‘no’ all along and just wanted everyone to STFU.”
28. Knock, knock.
Howard you want breakfast in bed, Mommy?
29. What was Cleopatra’s favorite day of the yr? Mummy’s day.
30. Silence is golden. Unless you’ve gotten kids, then silence is suspicious.
31. Why did the child strawberry cry? Because his mom was in a jam!
32. Licked a dark smear off my finger, after which thought, “Phew it’s chocolate.”
33. What did the mommy spider say to the Baby spider? You spend an excessive amount of time on the internet.
34. I hate after I’m waiting for mom to cook dinner, after which I remember I’m the mom, and I even have to cook dinner.
35. What did the mother broom say to the child broom? It’s time to go to brush!
36. Mom: The amazing ability to listen to a sneeze through closed doors, in the course of the night, three bedrooms away… While daddy snores next to you.
37. Never doubt a mother! She will carry a screaming toddler, two gallons of milk, talk on her cellular phone, and still slap the snot out of you for taking a look at her crazy.
38. Boy: “My mom is having a recent baby.”
Girl: “What’s incorrect with the old one?”
39. Nothing is absolutely lost… until mom can’t find it.
40. Whoever wrote the song “Easy Like Sunday Morning” didn’t have kids.
41. There may be a legend that when you take a shower and scream “Mom” 3 times, a pleasant lady appears with the towel you forgot.
42. Knock, knock.
Omelet Mommy sleep in today.
43. Motherhood is fun and all, but have you ever ever had the home alone on a Saturday?
44. Please excuse the mess. My kids are making memories. Of me yelling at them. To wash up the mess.
45. At my age I’m not a snack; I’m a Blissful Meal. I include toys and children.
Related: Bible Verses About Mothers
46. My Mom told me I’d never amount to anything because I procrastinate an excessive amount of.
I said, “Oh, yeah? Just you wait.”
47. A toddler can do more in a single unsupervised minute than most individuals can do in a day.
48. Knock, knock.
Llama Llama, I really like my mama!
49. When your mom’s voice is so loud, even your neighbors brush their teeth and dress.
50. Son: “Mom, what’s a weekend?”
Mom: “I don’t know, sweetheart, I haven’t had one because you were born.”
51. Baby snake: “Mommy, are we poisonous?”
Mommy snake: “Yes, son. Why?”
Baby snake: “I just bit my tongue!”
52. Yes, please get a recent cup each time you wish water — said no mom ever.
53. You realize you’re a mom while you understand why Mama Bear’s porridge was too cold.
54. Knock, knock.
Yo mama who?
Yo mama who knows you didn’t throw out the rubbish like I asked you to.
55. They are saying women speak 20,000 words a day. I even have a daughter who gets that done by breakfast.
56. Knock, knock.
Justin time to say Blissful Mother’s Day!
57. You realize you’re a mom when picking up one other human to smell their butt isn’t only normal, but obligatory.
58. Mom’s recipe for iced coffee:
Forget you made coffee.
Put it within the microwave.
Forget you place it within the microwave.
Drink it cold.
(scroll to maintain reading)
59. Mother to son: “I’m warning you. If you happen to fall out of that tree and break each your legs, don’t come running to me!”
60. My housekeeping style as a mom can best be described as “there appears to have been a struggle.”
61. Why was the home so neat on Mother’s Day? Because Mom spent all day Saturday cleansing it.
62. Knock, knock.
Ivana provide you with a kiss for Mother’s Day!
63. Why did the bean children give their mom a sweater? She was chili.
64. My nickname is Mom. But my full name is “Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom.”
65. Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
My mom’s jokes,
Are funnier than you.
66. What number of mothers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, obviously, and he or she has to do it or else it won’t get done.
67. What sort of boat is barely staying afloat, yet one way or the other manages to operate? The mother ship.
68. Kid: “What’s a person?”
Dad: “A person is someone who’s responsible and cares for his or her family.”
Kid: “I hope sooner or later I could be a man similar to mom!”
69. Before having kids, every mom thinks she’ll be a super-chill mom.
That’s because, at that time, we had no idea they’d break all our stuff, make ridiculous demands, and take roughly 10 years to get out of the automobile.
70. Knock, knock.
Gladys Mother’s Day!
Related: Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
71. My kids asked me what it was prefer to be a mom.
So, I woke them up at 3 a.m. demanding to know where my lucky sock was.
72. She believed she could, and he or she almost did…
But then someone asked her repeatedly for a snack and he or she totally lost track of what she was doing.
73. What’s the fastest land mammal? A toddler who’s been asked what’s of their mouth.
74. Night Mom: “Tomorrow, I’m going to rise up early before all of the children, pack their lunches, go for a run, cook a healthy breakfast, and revel in 20 minutes of silent ‘me time.’”
Morning Mom: “Hahahahahaha. Nice try.”
75. Motherhood: When changing from plaid flannel PJs into black yoga pants qualifies as “getting dressed.”
76. I really like my kids. Not enough to flip the fish sticks halfway through cooking, but I really like them.
77. Son: “Mom, stop making jokes. You’re not funny.”
Mom: “I made you, didn’t I?”
78. Knock, knock.
Bacon brownies for Mother’s Day.
79. Why don’t they’ve Mother’s Day sales? Because moms are priceless.
80. What’s the difference between Superman and Moms? Superman’s only a superhero at times. Mothers are superheroes on a regular basis.
81. The whole lot you do is so mom point.
82. What three words solve dad’s every problem? Ask your mother.
83. Mom, thanks for providing me with womb and board for all of those years!
84. Yoda best mom. Love you, I do.
85. I whale at all times love you, mom.
86. Why do Moms need to have two visits to the optometrist? Because in addition they have eyes at the back of their head.
87. A mother’s sacrifice isn’t giving birth. It’s nine months without wine.
88. Why did mom get a plate of English muffins on Mother’s Day? Her family wanted her to feel like a queen!
Related: Virtual Ways To Rejoice Mother’s Day
89. Knock, knock.
Alec to provide mommy Mother’s Day kisses
90. Parenting is buying a bounce house and swing set just so you possibly can sit on the patio and drink wine in peace.
91. Children: You spend the primary 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you definitely spend the subsequent 16 years telling them to take a seat down and shut up.
92. 1st baby: You start wearing maternity clothes as soon as your OB/GYN confirms your pregnancy.
2nd baby: You wear your regular clothes for so long as possible.
third baby: Your maternity clothes are your regular clothes.
93. What did the digital clock say to its mother? Look, Ma! No hands!
94. I’m going to donate these bags of garments to Goodwill. But first, I’m going to drive around with them in my trunk for 4 months.
95. What do you call a mom who can’t draw? Tracy.
96. Blissful Mother’s Day, Mom. Thanks for puddin’ up with me.
97. I’d write a book about parenting, however it would just be stuffed with rants about doing every little thing myself. And cocktail recipes.
98. Knock, knock.
Al provide you with a hug for Mother’s Day!
99. You are a souper mom.
100. What sort of candy do mothers love for Mother’s Day? Her-she’s Kisses.
101. To not be cheesy, but you are a grate mom.
102. Motherhood is a continuing battle between going to bed to compensate for some sleep or staying awake to finally get some alone time.
103. Why did the boy put the Mother’s Day cupcakes within the freezer? His sister told him to ice them.
104. Son: “Dad, do you already know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants?”
Son: “Then it’s a superb thing Mom does the grocery shopping!”
105. There is no such thing as a butter mom than you!
106. Why did the Mother’s Day gift arrive the day after Mother’s Day? It was chocoLATE.
107. Mom, I donut know what I’d do without you.
108. What did the hermit crabs do on Mother’s Day? They shellabrated their mommy.
109. Knock, knock.
Abby Mother’s Day!
110. Olive you, mom.
111. Where do baby Transformers come from? Opti-mom Prime.
112. What did the banana’s mommy get on Mother’s Day?
113. You mean a waffle lot to me, mom.
114. What was the mommy cat wearing to breakfast on Mother’s Day? She was still in her paw-jamas.
115. Sunday School Teacher: “Tell me, do you say prayers before eating?”
Student: “No, ma’am. I do not have to. My mom’s a superb cook.”
116. What sort of coffee was the alien mommy drinking on Mother’s Day? Starbucks.
117. What sort of flowers do yellow jacket moms like for Mother’s Day? Bee-gonias.
118. Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? Their kids need to play inside!
119. To the lady who rosé me right.
120. Why did the mother cross the road? To get some peace and quiet!