Some people prefer to keep Halloween spooky, while others relish the prospect to be slightly silly. Fortunately, the vacation allows opportunities to be each clever and artistic. From costumes to parties, there’s quite a lot of room for considering outside the box. And if there’s anyone on the market on the lookout for amusing, well, you are in for a treat. We have rounded up some funny gags you’ll be able to share with family and friends this season. From riddles for youths to puns that adults will enjoy, we have sprinkled in slightly something for everybody. You may try our list of one of the best Halloween jokes below.
READ THIS NEXT: Halloween Quotes That Are Absolutely Fangtastic.
Halloween Jokes for Kids
- What do mummies take heed to on Halloween? Wrap music.
- What’s a zombie’s favorite type of bean? A human bean.
- What are you able to anticipate finding on a haunted beach? A sand-witch.
- How do you mend a jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
- Who did Dracula take to the varsity dance? His ghoul friend.
- What do you get while you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- What’s a zombie’s favorite snack? Brain food.
- How do you switch the lights out on Halloween night? By flipping the lights-witch.
- How do spiders communicate? Through the world wide web.
- Why didn’t the zombie go to high school? He felt rotten.
- How did the werewolf greet his friend? “Howl you doing?”
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? He was stuffed already.
- Why don’t zombies eat popcorn with their hands? They eat their hands individually.
- Why was the entire food gone at the top of the Halloween party? Everyone was a goblin.
- Who was one of the best dancer on the Halloween ball? The boogie man.
Funny Ghost Jokes
- Where do ghosts go to trick or treat? A dead end.
- What did the ghost bring his girlfriend? A boo-quet.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie.
- Why did the police officer ticket the ghost on Halloween? It did not have a haunting license.
- What do ghosts wear on Halloween? Boo-jeans.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliette.
- What’s a baby ghost’s favorite game to play on Halloween? Peek-a-boo.
- What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spook-ghetti.
- What’s in a ghost’s nose? Boo-gers.
- Why was the mute ghost sad on Valentine’s Day? He couldn’t discover a boo.
- Where do ghosts prefer to go swimming? The Dead Sea.
- Why did the ghost go to the bar? To get some boos.
- Where do mommies take their baby ghosts? To day-scare.
- What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost? “You’re so boo-tiful.”
- What are a ghost’s favorite rides on the fair? The scary go-round and the roller-ghoster.
- Why do girl ghosts go on diets? In order that they can keep their ghoulish figures.
- Where do fashionable ghosts shop? Boo-tiques.
Funny Vampire Jokes
- Why do vampires use mouthwash? They’ve bat breath.
- What do you call a vampire that likes to cook? Count Spatula.
- Why are vampires too easy to idiot? Because they’re suckers.
- What do vampires use to get around? A blood vessel.
- What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? Neck-tarines.
- What’s it prefer to be kissed by a vampire? It’s a complete pain within the neck.
- Where does Dracula keep his money? In a blood bank.
- How are you going to tell when a vampire has stopped by a bakery? All of the jelly has been sucked out of the jelly doughnuts.
- What did the vampire say to his spouse? “It was love at first bite.”
- What’s a vampire’s favorite holiday, besides Halloween? Fangs-giving.
- Why do vampires like reading Best Life? We have now great circulation.
Funny Witch Jokes
- What do you call two witches trick or treating together? Broommates.
- Why did the witch look so indignant? She has a resting witch face.
- What do witches placed on to go trick-or-treating? Mas-scare-a.
- Why is Baba Yaga all the time late? She lost her witch-watch.
- Why did the witch take a nap? She needed to rest a spell.
- How are witches in a position to stay so positive? Witch-ful considering.
- What’s one other word for a witch’s garage? A brush closet.
- What do witches request at a hotel? Broom service.
- How does a witch style her hair? With scare spray.
- What is the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which.
- Why shouldn’t an indignant witch go trick or treating on her broom? She might fly off the handle.
- What was the witch’s favorite subject at school? Spelling.
Funny Skeleton Jokes
- What do you call a skeleton that refuses to wash up after themself? Lazy bones.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? Tickle their funny bones.
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No-body.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go see the scary movie? He did not have the heart.
- What’s a skeleton’s favorite instrument? A trom-bone.
- Why don’t skeletons like Halloween candy? They haven’t got the stomach for it.
- What’s a skeleton’s favorite song? “Bad to the Bone.”
- Who’s the world’s best skeleton detective? Sherlock Bones.
- What do you call a drained skeleton on Halloween? The Grim Sleeper.
- What did the skeleton bring to the potluck? Spare ribs.
- Why are skeletons all the time so calm? Nothing gets under their skin.
- What do skeletons study in history class? Napoleon Bone-a-Parte.
- What do you say while you’re having dinner with a skeleton? “Bone-Appetit.”
- Where do skeletons love binge-watching their favorite shows? On the skele-vision.
Halloween Jokes for Adults
- Why do they put fences around graveyards? Because persons are simply dying to get in.
- Why did the scarecrow humorist fail? Because all his jokes were corny.
- How do you get inside a locked cemetery at night? Easy, use a skeleton key to unlock the gates.
- Why do cemeteries contain one of the best stories? Because they’ve so many plots.
- What goes around a haunted house and never stops? A fence.
- Why did the headless horseman go into business? He desired to get a-head in life.
- How do you unlock a door on Halloween? With a spoo-key.
- What’s a goblin’s favorite style of cheese? Monster-ella.
- Why are spirits so lonely? They haven’t any body to like.
- What do you eat at a baseball game on Halloween? A frankenfurter.
- Why do demons and ghouls hang around together? Because demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
Cringy Halloween Dad Jokes
- What do you call a moon out of orbit? A lunatic.
- Why are all mummies workaholics? They’re afraid to unwind.
- What do little ghouls and boys study in algebra? Pumpkin pi.
- What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist.
- What did the completely happy pumpkin say? “Life is gourd.”
- What sorts of TVs are in haunted houses? Wide scream TVs.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Due to all of the coffin.
- What’s a teenage ghost’s favorite song? “Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun.”
- Where does a ghost go on vacation? Mali-boo.
- What did the zombies say to those jokes? “These are so good, they’re killing me.”
- What does a panda ghost eat? Bam-BOO.
- I might make a skeleton joke, but you would not find it very humerus.
Best Halloween Knock-Knock Jokes
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Ben! Ben who? Ben waiting all yr for Halloween.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Boo! Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s almost Halloween.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Orange! Orange who? Orange you glad Halloween is already here?
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch considered one of you ate my candy?
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Eddie! Eddie who? Eddie body home? It’s Halloween.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Iguana. Iguana who? Iguana eat all of your candy.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana who? Ivana suck your blood.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Frank. Frank who? Frankenstein.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Butter. Butter who? Butter open up quick, I actually have a funny Halloween joke to let you know.
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Jacklyn. Jacklyn who? Jacklyn Hyde.
That is a wrap on our list of Halloween jokes, but remember to check back in with us soon. You can too enroll for our newsletter for similar material. We have lots more to share for each type of occasion!